FAQ 3D Juump ace
• What are the import formats?
Native CAD files: ACIS | ASC MEDUSA 3D | CADDS & CAMU | CATIA V4 | CATIA V5 | CATIA V6 | 3D EXPERIENCE | I-DEAS | INVENTOR | NX UNIGRAPHICS | PARASOLID XT-FORMAT | PROENGINEER | ROBCAD | SOLIDWORKS | STRAESSLE EUKLID | 3DXML | JT | STEP (AP203, AP214 and AP242) | VDA | IGES
3D Standard Files: FBX | VRML | OBJ | STL | AUTODESK 3DS |COLLADA |GLB | glTF 2
• What are the 3D export formats?
FBX | GLB | glTF 2 | OBJ | VRML | STEP | JT | COLLADA | STL.
It is also possible to export the associated metadata to CSV.
• Can we do 2D exports with 3D Juump Ace?
• Which language is supported by 3D Juump Ace?
• What are the minimum system requirements?
– OS : Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 / 32- or 64-bit
– Processor : 1.2GHz Dual Core
– Memory : RAM 2 GB
– Hard disk : 1 GB
– Keyboard and mouse for full use.
An administrator account is required to install 3D Juump Ace. Please note that the administrator account is required only during installation.
• How will I be informed about the latest versions?
You will be automatically notified via an information window when you open the software. You can also catch up on the latest news about 3D Juump Ace by following us on social networks or by subscribing to our newsletter.
• I'm having trouble installing the software, where can I get help ?
Contact our support team for assistance with your software installation.
• Is 3D Juump Ace available for Mac?
At present, 3D Juump Ace is available exclusively for Windows.
• What types of licenses are available?
• What is the difference between a fixed license and a floating license?
A fixed license can only be used on a single designated computer. A floating license is a license that can be shared by multiple users working on different computers.
• I have to renew my license, how does it work?
When applying for license renewal, a new license is generated. The new file automatically replaces the previous one.
• I work on both PC and laptop / touch screen. Can I use the same license for both computers?
Your license is tied to a single device, it cannot be divided.