STAGE YOUR CAD DATA
Multiformat and multifunction 3D CAD viewer accessible to all.
*Free Full version for 14 days
3D Juump Ace is a 3D viewer that allows you to import and work on virtually all native CAD files on the market.
More than just a 3D viewer, with 3D Juump Ace editing tools you can analyze, measure 3D assemblies and modify your files.
3D Juump Ace is also a 3D files converter. You can export your files in 3D to provide inputs to a third party platform (virtual reality, augmented reality, training, etc.). 3D Juump Ace lets you publish 2D illustrations for your technical or commercial documentation.
IMPORT AND CONVERT MOST 3D CAD FORMATS WITH A SINGLE SOFTWARE
• Native CAD files: ACIS | ASC MEDUSA 3D | CADDS & CAMU | CATIA V4 | CATIA V5 | CATIA V6 | 3D EXPERIENCE| I-DEAS | INVENTOR | NX UNIGRAPHICS | PARASOLID XT-FORMAT | PROENGINEER | ROBCAD | SOLIDWORKS | STRAESSLE EUKLID | 3DXML | JT | STEP (AP203, AP214 and AP242) | VDA | IGES
• Standard 3D Files: FBX | VRML | OBJ | STL | AUTODESK 3DS |COLLADA |GLB | glTF 2
• Metadata : CSV
• 3D Files: FBX | GLB | glTF 2 | OBJ | VRML | STEP | JT | COLLADA | STL
• 2D Files: (Bitmap & Vector): PNG | JPEG | TIFF | SVG | DXF
• Metadata: CSV
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR 3D FILES TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
WHETHER YOU HAVE TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION, COMMUNICATION OR BUSINESS, YOU NEED TO ANNOTATE OR SIMPLIFY YOUR 3D ASSEMBLY.
To do so, 3D Juump Ace offers a multitude of editing tools:
• product tree display
• cut plane edition
• 3D view management
• 3D parts visibility edition
• orthographic / perspective projection modes setup
• measurements creation
• materials edition
• parts displacements
• 3D simplification…
*Based on French Microsoft Store prices (excluding tax) for a monthly subscription without commitment. Price may vary depending on the conversion rate and taxes of the purchaser’s country. Non-contractual information.
WHAT TO DO WITH 3D Juump ACE?
• Prepare your working document by hiding the parts not concerned by your procedure. You can also create different variants and insert new tools and parts.
• Complete your analysis using cut plane and measure tools.
• Prepare 3D views to facilitate the work of illustrators (colorization, filter, parts movement, tags...).
• Provide the vector model of the final result: the illustrator will have a detailed and ordered vision of the expected work and all the elements necessary for its realization.
• Export the result to open file formats, for integration into your usual platform (augmented reality, virtual reality, training...).
No need to invest in high performance equipment.
3D Juump Ace runs on standard computers running 64-bit Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
CPU: 1,2 GHz Dual Core
RAM: 2 GB
HARD DRIVE: 1 GB