STAGE YOUR CAD DATA
Standalone multiformat and multifunction 3D CAD viewer accessible to all.
* includes free full M.S. version for 7 days.
A Microsoft Store account with banking detail is required.
ENTRUST CODE SIGNING CERTIFICATES™
* includes free full version for 14 days without any account creation.
3D Juump Ace is a standalone 3D viewer that allows you to import and work on virtually all native CAD files on the market without any additional CAD license.
With 3D Juump Ace, you may display the geometry of your 3D assemblies along with its construction tree. You can create different views from your 3D scene to swiftly and easily analyse your assemblies without modifying the original data. On each view, you will find all the analysis tools provided by 3D Juump Ace: measurement tools (feature, types, distances), visibility filters (hidden,ghosted, material…) and cut planes. 3D Juump Ace reveals the materials defined during the design of your product. You can choose to keep them or edit them to enhance the look of your product. In order to facilitate the identification and handling of parts, you can “Tag” each part individually or a group of parts as needed. The transform tool lets you adapt the 3D assemblies depending on what you exactly need (rotation, exploded view, alignment of objects, scaling). Leveraging patented algorithms, 3D Juump Ace optimises handily and quickly heavy and complex CAD data into lightweight and optimised meshes. You don’t have to be an expert, you only need to indicate the desired simplification percentage or the expected count of triangles.
3D Juump Ace is also a 3D file converter. You can export your 3D models to provide input to a third party software/platform (virtual reality, augmented reality, training, 3D printing etc.). The last but not the least, 3D Juump Ace offers 2D exports: automatic translation from 3D view to 2D vectorized canvas (SVG, DXF) or 2D bitmap (PNG, JPEG, TIFF) for your technical or commercial documentation.
IMPORT AND CONVERT MOST 3D CAD FORMATS WITH A SINGLE SOFTWARE
• Standard 3D Files: FBX | VRML | OBJ | STL | AUTODESK 3DS |COLLADA |GLB | glTF 2
• Metadata: CSV
• 3D Files: FBX | GLB | glTF 2 | OBJ | VRML | STEP | JT | COLLADA | STL
• 2D Files: (Bitmap & Vector): PNG | JPEG | TIFF | SVG | DXF
• Metadata: CSV
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR 3D FILES TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
WHETHER YOU WORK ON TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION, COMMUNICATION OR BUSINESS, YOU NEED TO ANNOTATE OR SIMPLIFY YOUR 3D ASSEMBLY.
• product tree display
• cut plane edition
• 3D view management
• 3D parts visibility edition
• orthographic / perspective
projection modes setup
• measurements creation
• materials editing
• parts manipulation
• 3D simplification
• Tag creation …
A LIGHTWEIGHT & POWERFUL VIEWER
Thanks to its optimized software architecture, our 3D viewer does not require a dedicated graphics card. You can review large CAD assemblies on any Windows computer or laptop.
AN ECONOMICAL SOLUTION
*Based on French Microsoft Store prices (excluding tax) for a monthly subscription without commitment. Price may vary depending on the conversion rate and taxes of the purchaser’s country. Non-contractual information.
The interface of 3D Juump Ace is designed for to provide immediate hands-on use. You don’t have to be a CAD expert to make the most of it.
WHAT TO DO WITH 3D Juump ACE?
• Prepare your working document by hiding the parts irrelevant to your procedure. You can also create different variants and insert new tools and parts.
• Complete your analysis using cut plane and measure tools.
• Prepare 3D views to facilitate the work of illustrators (colorization, filter, parts movement, tags...).
• Provide the vector model of the final result: the illustrator will have a detailed and ordered vision of the expected work and all the elements necessary for its realization.
• Export the result to open file formats, for integration into your usual platform (augmented reality, virtual reality, training...).
No need to invest in high performance equipment.
3D Juump Ace runs on standard computers running 64-bit Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
RAM: 2 GB
HARD DRIVE: 1 GB