3D JUUMP ACE RELEASE NOTES
3D Juump Ace release notes provide information on the features and improvements in each release.
10/07/2019: VERSION 2.3
This new version of 3D Juump Ace 2.3 offers a series of optimization of the editing tools to make it even easier to use. The software is more intuitive and now proposes a “helper” dedicated to technical documentation writers using the “Moving parts” tool. New formats are also supported to satisfy input requirements of third-party platforms dedicated to augmented reality and/or virtual reality.
The improvements and the new features have been created to further enhance the leitmotiv of 3D Juump Ace “the multi-format and multifunctional viewer accessible to all”.
What is new in the version:
3D formats and metadatas
• New formats available for reading and writing:
Import (collada, glTF 2, glb)Export (glTF 2, glb)
Improved management of already supported formats
• Metadata import
• Enrichment of the ID Card from a CSV file
New Application Configuration
• Definition of the unit (mm, cm, m, inch)
• Definition of the scene accuracy (number of decimals)
• Enabling the import of hidden parts
Optimization of existing tools
Addition of a world orientation frame in the 3D area
Visual display of the current offset in the dedicated tab and in 3D
• Rotation of parts:
Visual display of the current rotation in 3D,
Remove of the limitation to -180, +180 degrees of the rotation angle
Simplification of the user interface
• Cut plane:
Alignment with a reference frame (world, local …)
• View box:
Provision of new tools
• Moving parts:
Part movement helper : use of features to position parts together (circle axis only).
• Changing the application menu in the Windows “Start” menu
• Evolution of the “About” dialog box:
Insertion of a direct link to the website www.realfusio.com
Update of external libraries
Addition of preventive messages on the expiry of the license
And also, patches have been made to the following features:
• The definition of the ground in the orientation cube
• The handling of the orientation cube
• The interruption of the export of the FBX
• The interruption of the simplification process
• The action of deleting tags
• The display of the measurement in the 3D scene
• Navigation in the product structure
• The rendering of icons in the export HMI
• Color management of .obj files
• The choice of the object used in the measurement
• Management of specials characters for the name of.vrml file
• The “search” function
• The display of the “hidden working” message
• The indication of the number of triangles after simplification
• The quality of the 3D display
• Drag and drop
02/11/2019: VERSION 2.2
New version 3D Juump Ace V2.2 is now available on the Windows Store. This new distribution channel aims to facilitate purchase for French and international companies. The software is available in over 240 countries in its unrestricted version. Learn more (link to the store). 3D juump Ace has been enriched with new features to better meet the expectations of its users:
• Visualization of contour lines on your assembles (visible in 2D export)
• Import 3D files directly into the product trees
• Adjust the position of the pivot point from the 3D scene to facilitate the manipulation of the object
• Enlarging or narrowing the geometry of the object directly from the 3D scene
• Optimization of transparent parts management thanks to a dedicated space.
• New 3D export format (JT/STEP).
• This new version offer significant improvements in terms of performance:
• Faster loading of large assemblies
• Optimized execution speed
• Better management of the battery on laptop
05/24/2018: VERSION 2.1
The new version offers a lot of new features
• TEP (Product Structure) + JT (geometry)
• WRZ (in addition to WRL replacing VRML)
• Automatic and adaptive simplification of 3D according to an absolute target (number of triangles) or relative (% ratio).
• Automatic calculation of 2D drawing from 3D.
• Export of the result as a vector image in SVG format.BOM Export:
• Export of part(s) metadata in CSV format.
• Import of additional metadata (associated with 3D) in CSV format.
• Research and selection of metadata from the 3D and the product structure.
• Management and editing imported materials.
• Creation and application of new materials.
Product structure display:
• Display of the complete product structure.
• Calculation of possible axes of parts movement according to their mechanical stresses.
• Measurement of geometric features (segment, arc, circle).
• Measures between geometries and/or 3D parts.
• Creation and editing cutting tools, with partial consideration of 3D: plan, section, quarter view and box.
3D Views management:
• Creation and editing views: camera (isometric/perspective views), visibilities, materials, parts movements, cut planes and measures.
Metadata management associated with instances:
• Association of metadata with parts or instances.
• Switch of display between hidden/visible elements.
Isometric/Perspective projection mode:
• Isometric: Projection in which exact views of an object are constructed by extending perpendiculars from points on the object to the plane of projection.
• Perspective: Projection of points by straight lines drawn through them from some given point to an intersection with the plane of projection.
• Possibility of subscription to floating licenses.
• Possibility to add tag allowing to regroup parts.